What's new

Best Nicotine?

Hi all.
I've successfully acquired some from ebay and heard a couple of people (out of hundreds of positive reviews) saying that it weaker than 72mg. I made a mix up with some last night and it seems OK. I only mix at 2mg so don't really know if I'd notice anyway?

Any who, if someone could pm me with some much needed info I'd really appreciate it. I was pm'd some info a while back but one of the places has since shut down. Thanks! :)

Hi all.
I've successfully acquired some from ebay and heard a couple of people (out of hundreds of positive reviews) saying that it weaker than 72mg. I made a mix up with some last night and it seems OK. I only mix at 2mg so don't really know if I'd notice anyway?

Any who, if someone could pm me with some much needed info I'd really appreciate it. I was pm'd some info a while back but one of the places has since shut down. Thanks! :)
Could I please have a PM too

Hi if possible can I get a pm as to where to get this nic from, thanks in advance.

I would love a PM on this subject too. Thank you so much everybody for all great advices for a Norwegian who struggle with TPD

If been getting it off eBay. I don't think it's as strong as it says on the label though.

Back
Top Bottom