What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Nicotine?

Hi all again,, and @Badboybez
well after a long long wait ups came this morning :clapping:

and here's a run down of what it cost :17::17:

1lt of nic smooth - $ 130.00
postage ups - $ 67.98
import vat - £ 30.67 :12:
brokerage fee - £ 11.25 :12:

I will say this i dont think i would have ordered if i knew i'd have to fork out another £41odd,, but what the hell, whats done is done...

And I just hope it's nicer stuff to vape, as i always get a big throat hit from normal nic

Also for everyone just to know it is not illegal to import 72mg/ml nic salt (NS) at the morment,,
but as we all know the law changes and it probably will for this to,,

so if your going to get some in the future - check it out 1st , even phone HMC if you can't find any info,,,
and don't forget about the f---ing import tax "vat"

I do have other paper work about data analysis, and the total impurities results was - 0.0597 and the nic was 99.94%

20171213_105427.jpg

Anyone know the best place for around 100-150ml of good quality vg based nic atm?

hi hedgeshog and welcome to potv,
to sell 72mg nic or any nic product on ebay is against the rules of ebay and the law in the uk , only shot's @18mg are ok,,
anyway i would'nt trust ebay

Thank you for the rey pyroh20. Im glad i didnt buy it now. Was priced at 12.99 for 100ml. So im guessing nowhere sell higher than 18 anymore

Can I be a pain and ask for a pm too. Did try having a google but got fingers burnt.

Back
Top Bottom