What's new

Best Nicotine?

Looking for advice on current bulk (250ml + 72mg b2b suppliers) Pre tpd stock now gone found a few online with names like "everything something" or Cig-something"

I just orded some smooth nicsalt 72mg/ml - from nudenicotine in the us,,
but it cost me two arms and a leg to get it sent here plus the duty:17: :17:,,

I just orded some smooth nicsalt 72mg/ml - from nudenicotine in the us,,
but it cost me two arms and a leg to get it sent here plus the duty:17: :17:,,

Let us know if you get it ok. I was thinking about doing this, but was a long discussion a while ago about a possible crackdown on doing it after some folks posted messages from shipping companies asking people to declare that packages didn’t contain goods that contravene the tpd regulations.

@zouzounaki,,
well i'll tell you,
i orded 1lt of nicsalt smooth = ,$130 + $67.98pp and then ups phoned me for more info on the item,
i did'nt lie and give them all the info i could,,:17: then i had the killer duty on top £41.92 that included a brokering charge,,,
i dont even want to add it all up into gbp,,

so it's down cardiff - duty paid - and i should have it monday, fingers crossed,,

as for hmc i phoned them to ask about importing nicsalt and we were both online reading what it said and it ended with him saying ," its a tobacco product and it should be ok,, and you'll have to pay some duty on it" ,, <- thats the killer

@zouzounaki,,
well i'll tell you,
i orded 1lt of nicsalt smooth = ,$130 + $67.98pp and then ups phoned me for more info on the item,
i did'nt lie and give them all the info i could,,:17: then i had the killer duty on top £41.92 that included a brokering charge,,,
i dont even want to add it all up into gbp,,

so it's down cardiff - duty paid - and i should have it monday, fingers crossed,,

as for hmc i phoned them to ask about importing nicsalt and we were both online reading what it said and it ended with him saying ," its a tobacco product and it should be ok,, and you'll have to pay some duty on it" ,, <- thats the killer

Hi guys,

@pyro h2o , @zouzounaki ,

I remember the thread well, as I was one of the main contributors.

To cut a long story short I got 500ml of nic salt from NudeNicotine, which if I remember correctly was $100 for the nic, and $30 for shipping.
When it got to the UK I had to pay customs about £10 tax, and ParcelForce £12 for dealing with customs.
Was happy with all charges except for the £12 to ParcelForce for doing next to nothing.

Then a lot of people on that thread said I had broken the law.
My point was if I had, customs would have impounded it.
I also had no questionaire from ParcelForce as to what the package contained.

My stance still is that what I did was not illegal.

Then came the talk of shipping companies questioning the purchaser.
Personally I think they are going beyond the laws on this.

So I am interested to see your outcome, especially as you had a conversation with customs saying that you were okay, as long as you paid import taxes.

Regards badboybez

Hi guys,

@pyro h2o , @zouzounaki ,

I remember the thread well, as I was one of the main contributors.

To cut a long story short I got 500ml of nic salt from NudeNicotine, which if I remember correctly was $100 for the nic, and $30 for shipping.
When it got to the UK I had to pay customs about £10 tax, and ParcelForce £12 for dealing with customs.
Was happy with all charges except for the £12 to ParcelForce for doing next to nothing.

Then a lot of people on that thread said I had broken the law.
My point was if I had, customs would have impounded it.
I also had no questionaire from ParcelForce as to what the package contained.

My stance still is that what I did was not illegal.

Then came the talk of shipping companies questioning the purchaser.
Personally I think they are going beyond the laws on this.

So I am interested to see your outcome, especially as you had a conversation with customs saying that you were okay, as long as you paid import taxes.

Regards badboybez

hi @Badboybez
i also read what you said a while ago,
and that's why i phoned customs, "just to make sure", and yes you are right it is not illegal for anyone to import 72mg/ml as far as the guy i spoke to from hmc,
but not 100mg/ml as that is classed as a poison and can only be imported with a license and all that paper work stuff,,
The proof will be in the pudding when it gets delivered,
when and if,, it does i will update this post, with pic's of the paperwork to ,, which then will answer everyone's question's

hi @Badboybez
i also read what you said a while ago,
and that's why i phoned customs, "just to make sure", and yes you are right it is not illegal for anyone to import 72mg/ml as far as the guy i spoke to from hmc,
but not 100mg/ml as that is classed as a poison and can only be imported with a license and all that paper work stuff,,
The proof will be in the pudding when it gets delivered,
when and if,, it does i will update this post, with pic's of the paperwork to ,, which then will answer everyone's question's

Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom