What's new

Best mixing kit

Bucket

Postman
Hi there,

I've just been looking into mixing my own juice and I'm amazed at the savings!

Could anybody recommend me a decent kit, preferably one that would make a litre of juice...?

There's a lot about, I just want to make sure I buy from somewhere with good kit and flavours...

Thanks a lot!

I bought mine from make my vape and was happy with it. You're better of buying separately from darkstar works out cheaper, buy your Pg and vg in separate bottles, don't buy premixed base look up a few recipes you like the look of and buy the concentrates for these, one shots are also good to start with

Don't buy a kit they work out at more money and something shitty included you won't use, if it was me I would go to dark star vapour and you can order everything you need separate cheaper

These guys have a good point about cheaper separately. I got my first kit from make my vape it was very convenient but the juice I made was pretty shit, it did give me a good feel for things though and help bring clarity to my diy shopping list.

Ah, ok... Thanks chaps.

I ended up buying my PG, VG and some bottles from Lubrisolve and the Nic and flavours from Darkstar. I'll get some of them Envy scales and I think I'm good to go.

Cheers!

Ah, ok... Thanks chaps.

I ended up buying my PG, VG and some bottles from Lubrisolve and the Nic and flavours from Darkstar. I'll get some of them Envy scales and I think I'm good to go.

Cheers!
The scales will make mixing so much easier,

Back
Top Bottom