What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best custard concentrate?

gscott1979

Achiever
Hi folks,just wondering what you guys thoughts are on the best custard concentrate is.
I've been using KH crazy creamy custard it's really good and have my last 100ml made up and a month into its steep,but want to try something else, looking for suggestions
Cheers in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Capella vanilla custard V1 is really good, to be honest its the only one i will use

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I've just tried this one, for the first time Alchemist's Cupboard "Organic" Vanilla custard. @ 20% it's a lovely, but addictive, vape. I nearly let this one get away! Tried it after 5 days and it was nowt to write home about, but now? Two weeks later, it's my new favourite standalone custard.

Seriously you can't go wrong with capella vanilla custard concentrate, but takes around 4 weeks to steep but worth the wait

That's cool I can deal with that my crazy creamy custard mix doesn't seem to pop until about 2-3 months which is a complete bitch especially when accidentally letting myself run out before next batch has even had a month

That's cool I can deal with that my crazy creamy custard mix doesn't seem to pop until about 2-3 months which is a complete bitch especially when accidentally letting myself run out before next batch has even had a month

Hehehe i wont run out as i got a total of around 750ml here steeping ;-)

This is not good news made my first ever batch of crazy cream custard 2 days ago can't believe its gonna be 6 weeks ish before I can try it lol....

I thought I would like the capella one turns out I don't and I have a bot 28mls of it in my cupboard what a waste lol

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

This is not good news made my first ever batch of crazy cream custard 2 days ago can't believe its gonna be 6 weeks ish before I can try it lol....

I thought I would like the capella one turns out I don't and I have a bot 28mls of it in my cupboard what a waste lol

Bloody good shake every day, and 4 seconds in the microwave should see you down to 3 weeks before its vapable. Definitely gets better the longer you leave it tho.

I am quite a patient person so I can wait lol well I think I can.... It's the cap vanilla custard that I am disappointed about 28.5mls of concentrate that I doubt I will ever use might have to try some strawberry in it maybe some apple pie lol

Back
Top Bottom