What's new

Best custard concentrate

Well that's my first mix then, forget a 5ml tester. In at the deep end, usually works out fine for me in the long run [emoji2]
Have you made any changes or just gone with the original recipe?

17% capella vanilla custard
3% PA dulce de leche
2 drops per 10ml of EM

then steep for month or more

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

You can add other notes too or try different creams, caramels, eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg etc or can switch things up by adding something to it like a chocolate, strawberry, banana, apple....

There's lots you can do to make it interesting ;) That's the great thing about making your own juices, you're free to experiment and get things just as you like em!

20% + any other additives. It doesn't contain any vanilla.

I have a recipe for mine in the recipe section.

Thanx again Ment. I'll def give that one a try.
I have 120ml of Capella vanilla custard V2 steeping. Now have to wait a month or so to see if any of it's any good.
Think I'm just going to order a bunch of different custard concentrates mix a load up and hopefully have 1 or 2 good ones when they've all steeped

I've only used three custard type concentrates, Capella, Capella V2, and Kandi-hed Crazy Creamy Custard. I like all three on their own but Capella V2 has to come in last place.
My favourite "all rounder" of the three that I've tried is the Kandi-Hed as for reasons unknown to me, it's an easy one to use for "fruit and custard" mixes and any old ratios seem to give a decent flavour.
I only vape the Capella (V1) on it's own now, as I've found it difficult to reach a happy blend when used with other flavourings.

Somebody give me Digbys number so I can ring him up for the recipe for mums custard. It's going to cost a fortune and years to make something as good. Looks like my Capella V2 will be going in the bin if it's as bad as people say:(

Somebody give me Digbys number so I can ring him up for the recipe for mums custard. It's going to cost a fortune and years to make something as good. Looks like my Capella V2 will be going in the bin if it's as bad as people say:(

I wouldn't say that Capella V2 is bad enough to even be considered for rejection. I'm sure that you'll find it an OK vape.
Put it this way, there's nothing nasty tasting about it, unlike some concentrates I've tried. It may not get rave reviews from the custard purists, but as a desert vape, it's OK.

Back
Top Bottom