What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Cola Concentrate?

viper

Achiever
Hi,

What is the best cola concentrate? I've just bought capella cola and FA cola. Are there any other ones that are better?

Also any good cola milkshake recipes? Not into cherry cola or that. Just a good cola float or cola milkshake recipe would be nice. I've been working on and off with cola for a while but can't seem to nail it down.

I'm gonna try:
FA Cola @ 3%
FA Vanilla Classic @ 1.5%

Anyone tried this?

Thanks

Try generals Juice sniper available as a one shot concentrate.

Hope you enjoy

Dripworx does a cola one shot and it's a real treat. Nice and sweet and full of flavour mixed at the recommended percentages.

Dripworx does a cola one shot and it's a real treat. Nice and sweet and full of flavour mixed at the recommended percentages.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. But I don't use one shot concentrates for mixing so I'm guessing that if I go for one of these then ill have to buy everything else one shot related - ie the pg, vg, nicotine and any other flavour I need to add

Thanks for the suggestions guys. But I don't use one shot concentrates for mixing so I'm guessing that if I go for one of these then ill have to buy everything else one shot related - ie the pg, vg, nicotine and any other flavour I need to add

I'm not sure what you mean. You need that stuff anyway wether you are mixing multiples of concentrates or using a oneshot.

I'm not sure what you mean. You need that stuff anyway wether you are mixing multiples of concentrates or using a oneshot.

as far as I know is that one shot mixing is something new and just brought out to make it easier for people wanting to make their own juice?

The way I do it is I have all the things such as pg, vg, nic, flavour concentrates, syringes, bottles. I dont need one shot concentrates or mixing stuff.

as far as I know is that one shot mixing is something new and just brought out to make it easier for people wanting to make their own juice?

The way I do it is I have all the things such as pg, vg, nic, flavour concentrates, syringes, bottles. I dont need one shot concentrates or mixing stuff.

No, a one shot is just a flavour concentrate where multiple flavours are pre blended rather than you adding a load of different ones by yourself. So you add one shot rather than say 5 different flavours.

No, a one shot is just a flavour concentrate where multiple flavours are pre blended rather than you adding a load of different ones by yourself. So you add one shot rather than say 5 different flavours.

Ah okay I get you. Ive seen a couple of videos on ytube where guys are showing you how to mix and they have the different bottles and seen it was part of a whole kit you buy, mix then shake n good to go.

I dont mind the way I do it, I'm just used to it and stick with the concentrates that I like and works out fine :)

any recommended steeping time for cola mixes?
such as this one im about to try:
FA Cola @ 3%
FA Vanilla Classic @ 1.5%

Also would anyone add the cola later or do it in the one go?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom