What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best cherry concentrate

I've gone through them all and the worst thing about them all is they fade worse than any other flavour.
The only one I've found that doesnt fade and is true to taste is the Alchemists black cherry from their naturals range.
I've not kept any notes on this one but somewhere around 6-8% is about right.
Ive got a black cherry mix on atm around 2 months mixed with inawera marzipan and a touch of tfa toasted almond.

Been waiting for this, only thing holding me back from a bakewell was not being able to find a decent cherry. A decent sweet raspberry should do the job of the strawberry ripe and I need that for the jam anyway. Thanks @Lee

Long while back I made a bakewell juice using apricot instead, actually worked very well!

TFA Cherry extract is the most authentic I've tried but it's weak and watery. I think it works well in cherry based fruit drink type vape but it's not much use for anything else.

WF black cherry jellybean is good for jammy type stuff.

@mattyk2010 I quite like the inawera cherry juice. It tastes like a cherry juice drink.
Nice to see you back zou [emoji4] fuck I'll even say I missed seeing you around the place [emoji16] had to order with chefs for some stuff and they didn't have cherry juice on the site but I'll look for it for the next order thanks mate

TFA Cherry extract is the most authentic I've tried but it's weak and watery. I think it works well in cherry based fruit drink type vape but it's not much use for anything else.

WF black cherry jellybean is good for jammy type stuff.

The inw cherry juice is similar to what you describe. Except the concentrate itself is quite strong.

I’m not sure @mattyk2010 I got it direct from inawera. It was in their sale section for 60 pence. It’s good at 2%. You could maybe go a bit stronger. Watery cherry juice. It’a good for a change when I’m bored with my usual flavours.

I’m not sure @mattyk2010 I got it direct from inawera. It was in their sale section for 60 pence. It’s good at 2%. You could maybe go a bit stronger. Watery cherry juice. It’a good for a change when I’m bored with my usual flavours.
Ok thanks mate I'll go on the hunt [emoji4]

It’s worth trying @mattyk2010 . Works nice blended with cream and vanilla, but for me it’s good as a stand alone. I use it the same way i sometimes use unflavoured liquid.

Back
Top Bottom