What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beginner eliquid mixing need help

I mix everything into the bottle I'm using for the final ejuice on the scales from bottles of ingredients that have either a dripper or a nozzle (including nic). No washing up whatsoever.

I mix everything into the bottle I'm using for the final ejuice on the scales from bottles of ingredients that have either a dripper or a nozzle (including nic). No washing up whatsoever.

Nice one mate, I wish I could be that careful.

Are you saying you don't wash the measuring cylinders then.

I put some water in, give it a shake then rinse it. I think I m got have misread your post, sorry. But it’s not much hassle, very little washing and much easier than syringes for me.

I put some water in, give it a shake then rinse it. I think I m got have misread your post, sorry. But it’s not much hassle, very little washing and much easier than syringes for me.

I have a 30ml bottle filled with surgical spirit.
Suck it up with a syringe, and squirt it back in the bottle, leave to dry.
Cleans, and sterilizes in one.
The same surgical spirit lasts for mix after mix, and I don't even get my hands wet.

Back
Top Bottom