What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beginner eliquid mixing need help

I don't personally, but some people use a magnetic stirrer, or an ultrasonic bath to mix things thoroughly.
Funny you should say that...
IMG_20180726_153219.jpg

To be honest I mix using measuring cylinders and it sounds far easier and less hassle than what you describe. I just tip the liquids straight from the bottles into the cylinders or juice bottles, and measure the concentrates either in a 5 ml cylinder or by drops. None of this pipettes and syringes faff.

But you need a steady hand.

To be honest I mix using measuring cylinders and it sounds far easier and less hassle than what you describe. I just tip the liquids straight from the bottles into the cylinders or juice bottles, and measure the concentrates either in a 5 ml cylinder or by drops. None of this pipettes and syringes faff.

I mix by weight straight into the bottle. No mess, no clean up.

Only need a pipette to transfer concentrates to smaller bottles when the bigger bottles don't come with a dripper.

I do the same but use a 2ml syringe for for the nic, and flavour.

You should try a cylinder, it’s so much easier. Only a wee bit of nic left, can’t get the syringe in? It’s fine, you just pour it!

I do use measuring cylinders for VG and PG.
But a small syringe for nic,and flavours.
Have you ever tried pouring VG nic from a half litre bottle acuratly.................

Aye, I do it every time I’m mixing. you need a steady hand, and small 5 and 10 ml cylinders.

I mix straight to bottle with one syringe 10ml. Flavours in first then nic finally VG straight from a 1 litre twist top bottle. I use 100ml bottles that I have marked up at the 100ml level. After that I stir with an adapted milk frother. Job done
Flavour and nic are the important ones pg/vg near enough is good enough

Back
Top Bottom