What's new

Base mixes from DIY or DIE

crunchynut

Achiever
Just wanted to post this video as Wyne's knowledge on mixing is amazing. In this video he talks of his base recipes which sound spot on

Excellent referral ... if you look at his other videos as well, there's some really good tips on improving your mixes.

Excellent referral ... if you look at his other videos as well, there's some really good tips on improving your mixes.
Yeah Wayne really knows his stuff, his live videos and podcasts are good to as well as the diyordie website. I got a chance to have a chat with him in the POTV tent at Vapefest which amazed me he took the time to come in and see how a close net forum work which is a lot different to the forums based in the US

Yup, was wicked to see him there. He has posted on here a couple of times as well since VF! @ENYAWREKLAW - more love for your work dude!

Ayeee glad you guys are enjoying the content! Hopefully this helps some of you out, especially those looking to buy flavorings but don't know where to start. I'm a bit busy these days so I don't often check all the forums, but if you ever need a question answered feel free to email or message me and I'll do my best to get back to ya.

Ayeee glad you guys are enjoying the content! Hopefully this helps some of you out, especially those looking to buy flavorings but don't know where to start. I'm a bit busy these days so I don't often check all the forums, but if you ever need a question answered feel free to email or message me and I'll do my best to get back to ya.
Nice one mate...[emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom