What's new

Base Flavours - what are your essentials

Never payed much attention to other peoples recipes.
My mixes are all baccy based.
My esentials are- virginia, ry4 and cuban cigar. i will mix these with other baccy flavours and some fruity flavours, other flavours are just minor additions.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I can always count on this site to be helpful.

I know this mixing lark is going to save me money, eventually, but like everything to do with vaping it's so hard to stop spending!

started off with a starter kit from makemyvape, then discovered I'll need a dripper for testing, so went on to gearbest to get one. Decided I might as well get myself a new mod and a new tank whilst I'm on there!

After my first run of making half a dozen juices using syringes, had a look around and decided mixing by weight is the way to go, so have ordered some digital scales as well.

Wish I'd discovered the e-liquid calculator site before i bought another 20 flavours from chefs flavours, only discovered it when i was looking for info on how much % i should be using for single flavours.

Luckily the flavours I did buy seem to be some of the most popular, so I have good base to build on.

Just waiting on my scales to come now, can't be arsed to mess around with syringes again.

TfA Strawberry Ripe and Cap Sweet Strawberry. Every cream out there and Cap vanilla custard V1

No problem, I knew I bookmarked it for a reason
Yes, a great read and I've picked out half a dozen recipes to try. Do you know how to find the top rated recipes on there? Have tried but it seems to be beyond me. Maybe I have to be logged in?

+1 for the link being a great read.
I learned that the only flavour I use that features in the 100 most top rated recipies is TPA dragonfruit and I only use that at about 0.5% as a slight sweet background in some baccy mixes.

So my mixes have almost nothing in common with with top rated recipes.
Helps explain why I think most peoples taste in juice sounds unappealing, all that sweet creamy thing just does not do it for me.

I make sure i never run out of,

Cap vanilla custard (v1)
Dulce de leche
Bavarian cream
Sweet cream
Graham cracker

Everything else is just playing about, as long as I've got those around it can't go far wrong..

I've just bought the top 3 flavours as well as FW cinnamon roll and PA banana cream.

Don't suppose you could recommend a couple of nice recipes? Quite new to mixing.

Last edited:
+1 for the link being a great read.
I learned that the only flavour I use that features in the 100 most top rated recipies is TPA dragonfruit and I only use that at about 0.5% as a slight sweet background in some baccy mixes.

Heh heh, and I learned to my great delight that the only one I don't have is Cinnamon Danish Swirl, because cinnamon is evil.

Back
Top Bottom