What's new

Banana mystery.

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. I mixed a FA Bano, banana, mix up at 1.5 and one at 2%. Made it on the 26th last month. I know it probably needs a longer steep than that, but I just thought yesterday I'd try it to see what it was like as I've never tried a banana vape before. I can smell the banana and a taste test on my finger I get a banana hint but vaping it I got zero, not even a hint of banana. All recommendations here and in searches say its potent and 1 to 2% is the go. Before I add and potentially ruin the mixes, is it that it needs a longer steep or is it me that needs more added than one usually would?

Hi all. I mixed a FA Bano, banana, mix up at 1.5 and one at 2%. Made it on the 26th last month. I know it probably needs a longer steep than that, but I just thought yesterday I'd try it to see what it was like as I've never tried a banana vape before. I can smell the banana and a taste test on my finger I get a banana hint but vaping it I got zero, not even a hint of banana. All recommendations here and in searches say its potent and 1 to 2% is the go. Before I add and potentially ruin the mixes, is it that it needs a longer steep or is it me that needs more added than one usually would?
If you drip tested on your tongue that would interfere with your ability to taste it if you vaped it straight after.
Their site states mix at 2-3% but in my experience i have never found a concentrate that did not need more than suggested.

Hmmm. I think I'll leave one and do a couple of 15ml tester's at double and triple levels. I actually vaped first and thought, mm nothing then taste tested it and thought it was weird that I could taste it a bit that way but had got nothing vape wise.
Trial and error I guess. Cheers.

Finally can actually taste bananas. FA Bano @ 10%.
Nothing at 2%, nothing at 4%, just started to at 6% but 10% bingo.
Guess it's one of FA's weaker ones. Tastes like an actual fresh banana.

Back
Top Bottom