What's new

Bad batch of VG or PG?

Hi mate, more along the lines I'm thinking of a low quality batch of either. They were both from recently purchased lots I hadn't used before. Much of the concentrates, all of the sweetener and Nic is not new and I've had no previous issues. The only new factor really is the VG and Pg.
Your Mrs hasn't been adding water to your PG for drinking on long car journeys by any chance :rofl:

Hi mate. One I've used before but, maybe there was a reason for a short time there they were selling the VG and PG way cheaper than usual, whilst others raised their prices a few bucks. Im thinking about it now. It was dropped from $11 for 500 ml to $6 for 500 ml, now back up. It might have been an unload of some crap. Maybe he got done and passed on his good fortune.

Sounds familiar. That's what happened over here. I actually tested the theory and had an older bottle of VG, a newer bottle of Vg from them and a bottle from another vendor. Newer bottle from old vendor was like piss water, so that was the last time I ever bought off them.

Your Mrs hasn't been adding water to your PG for drinking on long car journeys by any chance :rofl:
:18: No, but that was funny when it happened.

Sounds familiar. That's what happened over here. I actually tested the theory and had an older bottle of VG, a newer bottle of Vg from them and a bottle from another vendor. Newer bottle from old vendor was like piss water, so that was the last time I ever bought off them.
Yeah, I'm gonna order some from another shop next week. Total bummer, I spent hours making that stuff up. Live and learn. Just to be sure I just now finished trying some in my crios.
Same weak pathetic flavour. :sleepy:

:18: No, but that was funny when it happened.

Yeah, I'm gonna order some from another shop next week. Total bummer, I spent hours making that stuff up. Live and learn. Just to be sure I just now finished trying some in my crios.
Same weak pathetic flavour. :sleepy:

You could always over flavour it mate? Or post them a jar of petrol then two days later a single match.

:22:

You could always over flavour it mate? Or post them a jar of petrol then two days later a single match.

:22:
Tried bumping the flavour on a couple to see what happened, even upped the sweetener in one to double the usual amount, still rubbish. The recipes I made are tried and proven for my liking so all had correct amounts in them. The sweetener one I ended up with 16 drops of Purilum super sweet for a 60 ml bottle. That'd usually be sickeningly sweet and to me un vapable, but you could just taste it. I would have never thought it could be possible. Its just muting and killing everything going into it.
I could make up a bottle and send it as my favourite mix, as a thanks. Loaded with some freshly squeezed/pressed habanero juice in it.
images (29).jpg

Tried bumping the flavour on a couple to see what happened, even upped the sweetener in one to double the usual amount, still rubbish. The recipes I made are tried and proven for my liking so all had correct amounts in them. The sweetener one I ended up with 16 drops of Purilum super sweet for a 60 ml bottle. That'd usually be sickeningly sweet and to me un vapable, but you could just taste it. I would have never thought it could be possible. Its just muting and killing everything going into it.
I could make up a bottle and send it as my favourite mix, as a thanks. Loaded with some freshly squeezed/pressed habanero juice in it.
View attachment 178179
I can think of a few more fluids you could add onto the mix before sending them a free sample bud [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom