What's new

B-Juice

zouzounaki

Olympian
Has anybody tried b-juice?

@Crewella recommended the concentrates to me a while ago, and I just got round to ordering them last week. They arrived today, and smell excellent. I ordered 5 x 10ml bottles and received two freebies with them.

Most of them say “made with finest quality controlled ingredients from Flavour Art UK” which is also a plus for me as most of my diy liquid is made with FA concentrates. Apart from one which has NET in it and another that contains honey.

I’ve mixed a couple up at 12mg, going to have a wee test then try and leave them to sit for a bit. Judging by the smell, they seem very promising.

They are in my top 3 tobacco juice makers - Manabush, El Toro and B-Juice ...... but sadly you need to mix 'em post TPD. :(

That’s perfect for me anyway, the premixed ones would probably overwhelm my sensitive wee tastebuds and have me running for the toilet. :P

Is it patchouli I can taste/smell off this? I had a flashback to hanging around dingy basement goth shops in the late 80s as soon as I opened it!

I have that one as well, but not mixed it yet. I’ve mixed beetlejuice and figleys owd smokey. Beetle juice definitely has that flavour. Maybe it’s not patchouli? People used to put this stuff on their german parkas, from small bottles. It’s been so long, I can’t distinguish these hippy/goth smells anymore...!

Father Gallon and Beetlejuice both have that edge ....... I think it's one of the tobaccos? Owd Smokey is richer, and fruitier ...... less mad .... and rather lovely IMHO. :)

I really need the concentrate, whatever it is. It’s got to be a FA one. But which...?

I have a feeling it IS patchouli you're referring to - old hippies (I live with one) and old goths have often reeked of it - but whether that's the actual flavour, or just reminiscent, I'm not sure! :D

ADDED: I guess this is where I should admit I wore an old German army greatcoat for many years ...... :8:

Back
Top Bottom