What's new

Argh! Frustrating time mixing

Try mixing your FA espresso at 10% in PG, then using that as the concentrate at 0.5%. It's the strongest concentrate known to man.
Yep, have been mucking about with the espresso from FA and have settled on 1 drop per 30ml. Hot dang is that a strongun!
Got that advice on its strength from some wierdo here, numpty Dumpty or whatever he calls himself. :18:
A quick nice sweet Vape, to me, is FW black licorice 6%, FA marshmallow 4% with 2 drops of Cap super sweet. That's a 30ml mix. Can use it in 3 days.

Last edited:
TFA Cappuccino is a nice mild flavour.

Yeah I’ve got some TFA cappuccino but didn’t like the flavour at all, it tastes burnt to me, what % do you usually use it at?

Cappuccino - I use it at 5% in flavour blends of roughly 15%. Add in whatever else you fancy (toffees, creams, nuts, spices).

The FA espresso is great, but the first time I used it I mixed it at 2 percent and nearly threw up. I now use that bottle of juice at 2 percent to add a nice coffee flavour to ry 4. Perfect!

Hi Ed, I had trouble finding a decent coffee flavour so made my own and it worked a treat. Take 30mls of PG in pyrex glass and warm it by placing the glass in a bowl of hot water. Put in 4 heaped teaspoons of instant coffee. Gold Blend works well and and keep mixing until its completely disolved. If it doesnt disolve straight away warm it again with more hot water and keep stiring. Once its done use a perk coffee filter to strain it. Takes a while but you'll get a good 10mls of concentrated flavour. Its pretty strong so dont go over 2% made a great morning coffee vape with some sweetner, whipped cream, dairy milk and a drop of marshmallow. :-)

Here it is!! 15086682786401243585634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom