What's new

are one shot concentrates worth it?

switched to mainly one shots from fully mixing.

not really that much more expensive than buying single concentrates depending on where you buy from, you're taking 50p at most difference for a 50ml mixed batch.

less wastage, less concentrates hanging around, no need to keep an eye on what you have to mix your all day vapes.

if you're anything like me then the novelty factor of real mixing will quickly wear off.

bottle of home mixed pre mxed PG / VG / Nic and a one shot and you'll have a bottle mixed in 30 seconds.

But the difference is you need to add about 20%. You can get 30ml of FA from dark star for £3 odd and mix them at 5% or less.

But the difference is you need to add about 20%. You can get 30ml of FA from dark star for £3 odd and mix them at 5% or less.

i'm aware of the costs, I buy from darkstar myself, and the costs are still around 50p difference for a 50ml mix using one shots

These are my costs - if a one shot is mixed at 20% it's going to be made out of shitty concentrates anyway, or the company is padding it out with additional PG to make more money, there's no way in hell a one shot made out of a decent concentrate will be mixed at anywhere near 20%

but either way the cost between full DIY and using one shots is next to nothing, well nothing worth getting pantities in a twist over.

TFA @ 10%
TFA-10.PNG

TFA @ 20%
TFA-20.PNG

Dark arts @ 5%
dark-arts-5.PNG

One shot @ 10%
one-shot-10.PNG

one shot @ 15%
one-shot-15.PNG

i'm aware of the costs, I buy from darkstar myself, and the costs are still around 50p difference for a 50ml mix using one shots

These are my costs - if a one shot is mixed at 20% it's going to be made out of shitty concentrates anyway, or the company is padding it out with additional PG to make more money, there's no way in hell a one shot made out of a decent concentrate will be mixed at anywhere near 20%

but either way the cost between full DIY and using one shots is next to nothing, well nothing worth getting pantities in a twist over.

TFA @ 10%
View attachment 143985

TFA @ 20%
View attachment 143984

Dark arts @ 5%
View attachment 143986

One shot @ 10%
View attachment 143987

one shot @ 15%
View attachment 143988

Well, all I can say is, 50p is 50p. That’s enough for a packet of crisps, nearly.

I'm waiting for a couple of Boss Shots - another three weeks of steeping. If you add up the cost of the concentrates used in a 'Shot' it's about the same. Remember you don't have to mix it all at once - and you get the bottle thrown in as well. Should be a lot cheaper than One Shots.
Time will tell if it's a wise move ..

Back
Top Bottom