What's new

Anyone Recommend A Spearmint Mix With These Flavours Please?

Nic shot 18mg/ml

Ahhh I'm out as I haven't used them. My better half has said the amount of nic you used was roughly right.

I normally mix 90 VG the only Pg I use are the concentrates.

Try another 10ml mix only leave out the Pg and add extra VG instead. See how that works.

Ahhh I'm out as I haven't used them. My better half has said the amount of nic you used was roughly right.

I normally mix 90 VG the only Pg I use are the concentrates.

Try another 10ml mix only leave out the Pg and add extra VG instead. See how that works.

I came into DiY just a tad too late and missed the train for getting the bigger bottles of 72mg Nic, although I have found these:

http://everythingliquid.co.uk/shop/vg-based-liquid-nicotine-72mg/

https://www.nicotine72mg.co.uk/product-page/copy-of-pg-nicotine-72mg

ever used any of them?

As for the juice, I will take both of yours advice and mix a new batch high VG. Will report back with the results.

Thanks again.

So @cindy99 & @Miss Pepper I mixed up another batch and it is considerably smoother, still has a slight harshness to it but at least its vapable now. Thanks :)

Its odd because I have been vaping shop bought e-liquid for almost 18months 3mg 70/30VG - so thought my DiY batches would be the same.

Im still convinced that maybe my products are not the greatest so Im currently looking to get some quality VG/PG & VG based Nic.

Ive found an Amazon seller "Classikool" who sells VG and PG for a decent price and the comments seem good enough.

Have any of you used this stuff or recommend another in particular.

Oh... and what about those Nicotines I posted above.. any good?

Apologies for asking a bunch of Qs, still getting my head around all this. :)

I haven't needed to buy nic since the new regs were brought in, but if you search the forum I think a few Apes have used both those companies recently with good results.

For VG and PG (though you might try as @Miss Pepper and I do, using all VG apart from the flavourings - you can always replace up to 10% of the VG with distilled water if your tanks have problems wicking the juice, or use AVG aka AG - Aqueous Vegetable Glycerine - which has already been diluted), have a read through this thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/78708/ @Messy Beatz, that should keep you busy til I wake up in the morning and can help more [emoji1] [emoji42]

I have used classickool for pg and vg before.
Now we tend to use darkstar for vg and nic (but like @cindy99 we have the 72mg nic tucked away, the concentrates we get from a couple of different suppliers.

Try making a mix at 2mg and 1mg as you may just be finding 3mg a bit much at the mo with the kit you are using.

I haven't needed to buy nic since the new regs were brought in, but if you search the forum I think a few Apes have used both those companies recently with good results.

For VG and PG (though you might try as @Miss Pepper and I do, using all VG apart from the flavourings - you can always replace up to 10% of the VG with distilled water if your tanks have problems wicking the juice, or use AVG aka AG - Aqueous Vegetable Glycerine - which has already been diluted), have a read through this thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/78708/ @Messy Beatz, that should keep you busy til I wake up in the morning and can help more [emoji1] [emoji42]

Thank you so much for the link to that thread.. there is some great information in there. :)

Im going to grab a bottle or 2 of that 72mg Nic from either of those companies I linked above, might as well whilst I still can. :2thumbsup:

I have used classickool for pg and vg before.
Now we tend to use darkstar for vg and nic (but like @cindy99 we have the 72mg nic tucked away, the concentrates we get from a couple of different suppliers.

Try making a mix at 2mg and 1mg as you may just be finding 3mg a bit much at the mo with the kit you are using.

Yeah I heard good things about Darkstar @Miss Pepper ... but I can't get the big bottles of Nic from them anymore. I will probably use them for the one shots in the future but whilst I can I think Im gonna grab at least a bottle of the 72 or 52mg Nic.

Might just have a go at that classickool stuff too.

As for concentrates, I've only used Vapeable so far but I've recently found another "Chef Flavours" I think it is, and there was a bunch more in the thread that @cindy99 was kind enough to link for me.

Im actually going to do another concentrates shop tomorrow morning, it seems I'm missing a lot of essential flavours to do any of these highly rated recipes on this site and ELR and https://www.lediypourlesnuls.com.

Wish I researched all of tis before I got my kit... seems the better way would of been to buy the base supplies and bottles separate and then buy concentrates according to the recipes I wanted to mix.. ah well.. live an learn.

Told the Mrs this would be cheaper then buying from the shop... she is already starting to doubt me. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom