What's new

Anyone Recommend A Spearmint Mix With These Flavours Please?

Messy Beatz

Postman
Hello,

New to DiY mixing (4days) and am wanting to create something with my Spearmint (CAP) and any of the other flavours below if needed.

I would like to get spearmint with maybe a bubblegum like/sweet undertone - doesn't have to be too sweet and I don't mind fruit either.

this are the flavours I have to work with:

• Spearmint (CAP)
  • Sweet Mango (CAP)
  • Harvest Berry (CAP)
  • Super Sweet (CAP)
  • Strawberry [Ripe] (TFA)

Can someone recommend me a mix?

Last edited:
Spearmint 8%
Harvest berry 2%

For a mint with undertones of fruit.

If you swap the HB for strawberry you will have to wait several weeks for it to steep and knock the chemical taste off it.

Would this be a shake and vape @Miss Pepper ?

Just mixed a 10ml batch up 70/30 VG 3mg Nic but it is really harsh. In fact 90% of my mixes from this DiY kit seem harsh. Think I may need to do the PG/VG/Nic test.

Would this be a shake and vape @Miss Pepper ?

Just mixed a 10ml batch up 70/30 VG 3mg Nic but it is really harsh. In fact 90% of my mixes from this DiY kit seem harsh. Think I may need to do the PG/VG/Nic test.

What recipe have you used? List what you have done and I will double check your mix :)

What recipe have you used? List what you have done and I will double check your mix :)

I used the ELR calculator - and it was actually a 50/50 mix at 3mg as:

1.67ml Nic (The Alchemist Cupboard)
4ml PG (The Alchemist Cupboard)
3.33ml VG (The Alchemist Cupboard)

8% Spearmint (CAP)
2% Harvest Berry (CAP)

I mixed all ingredients (minus Nic) in 10ml bottle and run under warm water to get the VG slightly thinner then gave it a good shake (it turned very bubbly and cloudy) I then added the Nic and gave another good old shake (bubbles everywhere.. haha)

I left it to settle for say 45mins - 1 hr, clean wick on a Kennedy dripper and went to vape... was quite harsh.

A few of my previous mixes have also been a little harsh (some were highly rated recipes on ELR)

Ive read nicotine could go bad if stored incorrectly but didn't expect this from a DiY kit purchased from "The Alchemist Cupboard" 7 days ago.

I'll wait to see what you think before I run with the PG/VG/Nic taste test. :)

@Messy Beats, I'm guessing if you're using 3mg in a dripper your resistance is pretty low and you're vaping DTL. If that's the case, 50/50 is rather heavy on the PG. If I were you I'd knock up another small bottle at max VG, ie just your 1.67ml nic plus 7.33ml VG and 1ml total flavours, and see what that's like.

Last edited:
@Messy Beats, I'm guessing if you're using 3mg in a dripper your resistance is pretty low and you're vaping DTL. If that's the case, 50/50 is rather heavy on the PG. If I were you I'd knock up another small bottle at max VG, ie just your 1.67ml nic plus 7.33ml VG and 1ml total flavours, and see what that's like.

@cindy99 resistance is .35, I normally have a few test hits on the dripper before I fill up a tank on the Troll RTA incase I don't like it then its easier to clean and re-wick the dripper (learned that the hard way last week)

I will try a high VG mix.

Oh... what does "DTL" mean?

Direct to lung ;)

I think you added too much nic. Having a rough check against my notes

Back
Top Bottom