What's new

anybody ordered from TMB notes company?

Yes but premixed and some juice, there is something in their mixes that agitates my throat a slight harshness, but great valve and reliable.
Do the PG VG base liquids agitate your throat? Has that happened from stuff you've ordered from any other vendor or just Darkstar?

It was on the premixed pg/vg/nic also when I vapes just the juice it was there after awhile.

I just made my first few batches up with darkstar ingredients and mixed my own but have not tested yet as they are still steeping .

Hi Everyone,

I've been buying my PG & VG liquid from Make my Vape website who charge £17.99 for a 1litre bottle of VG or PG but I stumbled across this website TMB Notes who charge £8.99 for a 1litre bottle or VG or PG!!

Seems really cheap but just wondering if it's all legit stuff,

Has anybody ordered from them before? Is the base liquid good or is it cheap for a reason?

Thanks
Check the ecig store in future, I only pay a fiver a litre if that for vg and pg with nicotine 100mil at 8 quid.

Either way prices are very low and I can normally knock together around 6x200 mil liquids from one shot for around 45-50 quid which is great value in my eyes.

Join their Facebook group and there is even a 13% discount!

Back
Top Bottom