What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

anybody ordered from TMB notes company?

lewisg2

Postman
Hi Everyone,

I've been buying my PG & VG liquid from Make my Vape website who charge £17.99 for a 1litre bottle of VG or PG but I stumbled across this website TMB Notes who charge £8.99 for a 1litre bottle or VG or PG!!

Seems really cheap but just wondering if it's all legit stuff,

Has anybody ordered from them before? Is the base liquid good or is it cheap for a reason?

Thanks

Yes I have ordered juice off them before. They are legit they also have an account on here.
For VG and PG try lubrisolve they are my go to for my VG PG and bottles. Very good value imo.
Also look at Lucemill they are also very reasonably priced.

Has anybody ordered from them before? Is the base liquid good or is it cheap for a reason?

Thanks

This isn't cheap, you were getting ripped off at the other place.

Just remember, anything you need, ask on here first.

Another example:

72mg nic is £200 a litre at TW, £30 at Dark Star.

Thanks guys cant believe ive been paying so much for base liquid

Wow just checking out Darkstar 2 litre VG £6, 250ml nic £14 cant believe how cheap it is

Wow just checking out Darkstar 2 litre VG £6, 250ml nic £14 cant believe how cheap it is
I use darkstar for pg, vg and nicotine. Fast delivery but be aware that if you order nicotine and large quantities of pg/vg it will come via courier so you'll need to be in to sign.

Yes but premixed and some juice, there is something in their mixes that agitates my throat a slight harshness, but great valve and reliable.

Back
Top Bottom