What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any recommended flavours from Vapeable?

I have around six flavours I rotate through each day and unless I have a cold I don't get the dreaded vapers tongue.

That's what I need to start doing or at least rotate every few days. Got any tips on how to get a stubborn flavour out of a tank when changing to a new flavour?

Steep it for 15 minutes with Milton? Might take even longer if it's stubborn.

You night even need to strip down the atty to get into all the bits. Still got a Reaper to dose as it's got a twang off it too :S

I've been socking it in warm water but it still smells, tried putting another flavour through it and you could still taste the old flavour.

It can be a bugger to shift certain lingerers, I keep a tank aside for my Minty Menthol mix as that grips like a facehugger off Alien.

I've only got four tanks, two geekvape ammit 25s, an obs engine and a digiflavour pharaoh mini but I use the ammits the most.

Yes it does:D ive already had my birthday present (geekvape aegis) which isn't until December.

Back
Top Bottom