What's new

Any recommended flavours from Vapeable?

I think on my next order im going to try Perfumer’s Apprentice they have good reviews and quite a lot of flavours. Im looking for a decent Skittles flavour and they have a rainbow candy that is supposed to be a skittles clone.
I slightly adapted this and imo is probably one of the best skittles around
Screenshot_20191108-172347_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream Social is very nice, quite sweet, needs at least a weeks steep to allow the chemical twang to subside, reminds me of raspberry jam. Not picking up much in the way of cream but to be fair I've only knuckle-tested it so far.

Glad you got one that tastes nice, I've got some cotton candy to try that I bought for my wife that she hasn't paid any interest in.

Therein maybe lies a story.... I'll make an order soon but I think it'll be a 10ml sampler, just in case.

don't blame you, its on my list for my next order. I made up cotton candy, doesn't particularly taste of any thing at 15% but what you can taste is not very nice.

I've got a few concentrates to mix up over the next few days/weeks so it's always a balancing act of time and effort.

I also made up Fizziology lemon and lime for my wife, its a nice flavour but I don't taste any fizzy just cooling, it dose say that that can happen for certain people.

Im now out of new flavours to try so it wont be long before I order some more.

I want to go back to my banana milk shake but I vaped it for so long I can no longer taste anything so hoping a few days off it should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom