What's new

Any recommended flavours from Vapeable?

https://vapable.com/product/cactus-inawera-flavour-concentrate/

Just discovered this.. awesome stuff, really smooth and juicy. Tastes a bit like lychee with a bit of kiwi fruit and honeydew melon.

Currently got it at 4% with 3% Capella Sweet Strawberry, 2% Capella Raspberry and 5% Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Can't put it down.

Probably good on it's own at 4 to 6%.

At lower concentrations it makes fruits more rounded, bright and juicy, great for mixes that taste a bit dry.

https://vapable.com/product/cactus-inawera-flavour-concentrate/

Just discovered this.. awesome stuff, really smooth and juicy. Tastes a bit like lychee with a bit of kiwi fruit and honeydew melon.

Currently got it at 4% with 3% Capella Sweet Strawberry, 2% Capella Raspberry and 5% Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Can't put it down.

Probably good on it's own at 4 to 6%.

At lower concentrations it makes fruits more rounded, bright and juicy, great for mixes that taste a bit dry.

At 4 to 6 % that would workout as great value for money.

OK, just tried the summer fruits, bit of a tarty wee number. Think I ever-dripped as usual, drinking more than vaping it. Might need a couple of days to mellow out.

I found it strong but I like it like that, my wife loves it. its her ADV

At 4 to 6 % that would workout as great value for money.

Inawera concentrates are pretty strong. 2% to 4% is about right depending on the recipe and concentrate.

Turns out that drunk me left me the recipie for what I'm currently ADVing..

10ml cactus
10ml strawberry
5ml Raspberry
4ml vanilla bean ice cream
4ml sweet cream
2ml dulche de leche

All Capella apart from the cactus. That's for 250ml because that's the size of the bottles I have.

Nope, too strident for me... sink fodder, you can have the rest if you want it @Kevstar , far too sour for me, time to make up some sweeter Wild Berries before I lick next-doors cats arse to get rid of this taste...

Back
Top Bottom