What's new

Any one want a free label design for DIY juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just ordered a little brother ql500 to do some labels for personal use. Don't know anything about it or the software it might come with. Any help or tips welcome.

This is a great idea! I have been asked to produce some of my juice for a local b&m and being a photographer/designer I put something together and i swear, having your juice in a nice bottle with a label makes it taste better :)

Here's my designs let me know what you think if that's ok?

View attachment 49109

Cheers buddy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Very nice! The use of imagery is nice and strong (as would be expected from a photographer. If you're looking at putting these in B&M stores you'll need to make them compliant to CLP & general retail product laws. The only other thing I would note is remember that your label will wrap around a bottle, so if the name is long like the one on the top right you won;t be able to see the full name from a forward perspective, maybe inster a line break or reduce the font size/name.

Other than that pretty sweet!

This is a great idea! I have been asked to produce some of my juice for a local b&m and being a photographer/designer I put something together and i swear, having your juice in a nice bottle with a label makes it taste better :)

Here's my designs let me know what you think if that's ok?

View attachment 49109

Cheers buddy :)

No what's better is having your juice in your bottle design and having a friend that will tell you the truth that it really does taste good, that's better ;) nice1 pal

Labels are a good design, bold not cluttered and a good catchy name But yep there's always a but :D
Not sure on the smooth operator and birch sap pictures and I'm not sure the white font is good as it doesn't stand out as much. The Logo is perfect I wouldn't change it one bit other than the word moonshine should be written left to right not right to left.

Hope my friendly constructive criticism helps in some way :thumbup:;)

I'll be in touch later pal

No what's better is having your juice in your bottle design and having a friend that will tell you the truth that it really does taste good, that's better ;) nice1 pal

Labels are a good design, bold not cluttered and a good catchy name But yep there's always a but :D
Not sure on the smooth operator and birch sap pictures and I'm not sure the white font is good as it doesn't stand out as much. The Logo is perfect I wouldn't change it one bit other than the word moonshine should be written left to right not right to left.

Hope my friendly constructive criticism helps in some way :thumbup:;)

I'll be in touch later pal
Always up for some constructive criticisms just like I tell you your a Chung lol

For me the main thing about labels is; are they waterproof i.e. juice proof. If they're not then for me at least they're no good as I use glass bottles with pipettes which can become a bit dribbly and I take 2 or 3 to work at a time most days = juicy bottles = illegible labels

I've tried sticking multiple layers of sellotape over them but the juice is like a penetrating oil that gets through one way or another. The only method I've found, which is juiceproof over many weeks, is in the example below which is fast, cheap and effective:

photo.jpg

...the label is about a third of the size of the tape and provided is applied flat which is easy enough, is waterproof indefinitely.

I think puter printed labels would take too long type, print and cut. I do sell some juice to some people though so a fancy label would be a nice-to-have but how would I ensure they are juice proof which, for me, is a must?

thanks,
MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom