What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any one want a free label design for DIY juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cato

Hey guys!

So a little though has just struck me, many people are making their own beautiful juices, but somethings missing... yes a totally RAD label! Being a label designer I thought it might be quite nice if I did a cool label design that y'all can download and use for free, possibly using Avery templates with fillable areas for nic strength etc for that extra 'pro' look!

Would anyone be interested in it if I did one?

Oh I should probably note that I'm they guy that did all the designs on eliquidlabels.co.uk, so it would be pretty cool! (Sorry blowing own trumpet there!)

If you think that would be awesome just let me know in the thread below and I'll knock something together!

Vape on! Tom Cato

Last edited:
Yes, great idea. It might stop me having to identify juices by the "Sniff" method.

This is a great idea! I have been asked to produce some of my juice for a local b&m and being a photographer/designer I put something together and i swear, having your juice in a nice bottle with a label makes it taste better :)

Here's my designs let me know what you think if that's ok?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1429653721.012635.jpg

Cheers buddy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

There is a thread where people have put their label designs in so everyone can access them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom