What's new

Any experience of Cloud Vapours

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Last edited:
I'm not 100% but I'm sure the max amount you can buy after may will be 10mls of anything with nic in so until then buying 72mg while available makes more sense than this!

Thought this 18mg would be easier to use rather than the 72mg which I would have to dilute down at the correct proportion of pg and vg to 18mg to mix in with unibase.

Does it HAVE to be 70/30 @Jon The Vape?

If you could get away with 80/20, you could buy 72mg nic in PG base and dilute it 1:4 with straight VG...it would work out much cheaper - especially if you buy 1 litre of nic base now (ie before 20th May), freeze the majority for future use, and keep a small amount eg 50ml in the fridge (which would be enough to make 20 x 10ml shots of 80/20 18mg nic base).

Worth thinking about; maybe Lee @Dripworx could tell us if 80/20 would be ok?

Thought this 18mg would be easier to use rather than the 72mg which I would have to dilute down at the correct proportion of pg and vg to 18mg to mix in with unibase.

If you're diluting it wouldn't really make much difference, but would be much cheaper, using a juice calculator would give you the exact amounts, as I said, when the tpd kicks in 10ml is the max you will get in any strength up to 20mg!

Back
Top Bottom