What's new

Adding Fruit to Menthol

aj

Hi Guys,

My ADV has been FW extreme ice for the last 18 months, i'm thinking I need a bit of change now so decided to buy some difference concentrates this time round; Capella's sweet strawberry, Acai berry and double watermelon.

I want a light strawberry taste with the menthol but unsure how much to add to the mix.

My usual mix is 13% extreme ice @ 6mg

Do I keep the menthol at 13% and add around 5% Strawberry?

Thanks

Ive not tried those flavours but how about making a few smaller mixes, one at 5% strawberry and one at 3% strawberry,that should give you an idea what direction you want to go with it.
Goodluck.

Hi Guys,

My ADV has been FW extreme ice for the last 18 months, i'm thinking I need a bit of change now so decided to buy some difference concentrates this time round; Capella's sweet strawberry, Acai berry and double watermelon.

I want a light strawberry taste with the menthol but unsure how much to add to the mix.

My usual mix is 13% extreme ice @ 6mg

Do I keep the menthol at 13% and add around 5% Strawberry?

Thanks

I have to say I am not particularly a fan of menthol.
But I have made a few juices with Eucalyptus in, my mates all say it's menthol, but to me it's completely different.
I use it a lot with fruits.
Percent wise, depends on if you want it as the major player, or the fruit to be predominant.
My usual mix is 15% total fruit, 5% eucalyptus.

Hi, and welcome, I do a mix for a friend using extreme ice, however I tend to use the extreme ice as the addition to a fruit mix as opposed to the other way round, it is an 'extreme' menthol 13% would be like vaping vicks to me lol, the particular fruit base she likes with extreme ice is Blue ice or Grapeberry ice by flavor west, I do a 15% mix blue/grapeberry ice and 5% extreme ice or alternatively if you like a fruity explosion fruityliptus by yummy! I also have used sweet strawberry and acai berry in mixes, the problem with strawberry concentrates is that there are so many and all quite individual, sweet strawberry I find better in desserts than in a fruit mix, my personal favourite strawberry concentrate is shisha strawberry by inawera, and you only need to add under 5%, acai berry is better in fruit mixes though probably a little weak for menthol so you would probably have to test different %s to suit your taste, I would probably start at 5% and work up in 2.5 graduations, I would guess the double watermelon would be similar in that watermelon is a weaker fruit but also potentially sickly if added too much! With all mixes its a matter of trial and error and everyones tastebuds are different so try a few 10ml bottles and adjust to taste, at least you have the benefit of not having to wait 6 weeks to find out that it tastes like feet, good luck and have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom