What's new

Add nic?

ZeroInfinity94

Postman
I have been looking around and Liquid Bar have some insane deals.
Now I vape at 3mg and a lot of the juice I like from them is in a 0mg so I haven't tried this yet but I don't want to waste money right now as I really can't afford to so if any one has tried this I would appreciate your experience.
Could I just throw some nic into the juice and call it good or would it mess it up?
Cheers

I bought a load of zero NIC from the liquid bar in their sale and added my own NIC. Does the job good

save your money fella.
adding nic to pre made juice will slightly weaken the flavor and as most of these are almost out of date and some even past use by date i wouldnt bother.
out of the £107 woth i got for £37 ill only vape one of them now and that was originally a £25 bottle. 6 bottles of kilo were quite weak compared to a in date bottle id bought from elsewhere.
some people like what they got though but id not heard of more than half that were in the sale.

Going to skip it then haha, I don't know if the Moo Vanilla Almond would work out, if it ruined that juice I would be gutted.

i didnt get any off the moo but plenty of people did. hopefully they will reply to advise if it was any good.

Hope so, I have to say that juice is one of my favourite juices even though I really cant't stand milk vapes.

Back
Top Bottom