What's new

Accurate Flavour Weight Measurements

Cracking little things, these are. Cheap as chips too, I wouldn't be without mine.
A cheaper option would be to tie wrap the bottle onto the rim of your car tire and whizz round the M25 observing the speed limit at all times.
Anything above 70 might introduce too much air into the bottle thus degrading the mix.
Edit. Might be a good exercise to calculate and measure any differences in doing one mix strapped to the wheel and driving around the M25 clockwise, then another mix strapped to the wheel and driving anti clockwise.

Last edited:
I think the toast is to stop them sliding round the plate while he's harpooning them with the cocktail stick.

Great target practice to help with hand eye coordination I gueess. :)

A cheaper option would be to tie wrap the bottle onto the rim of your car tire and whizz round the M25 observing the speed limit at all times.
Anything above 70 might introduce too much air into the bottle thus degrading the mix.
Edit. Might be a good exercise to calculate and measure any differences in doing one mix strapped to the wheel and driving around the M25 clockwise, then another mix strapped to the wheel and driving anti clockwise.

Why go to all that trouble, doing it all yourself? I've got cats. I just have to tie the bottle to their tail and let them chase each other around the garden. :)

Great target practice to help with hand eye coordination I gueess. :)

Why go to all that trouble, doing it all yourself? I've got cats. I just have to tie the bottle to their tail and let them chase each other around the garden. :)
Oh @MarylinC37 this is sooooo wrong on so many counts lol.
1. Said bottle would be subjected to UV light.
2. The RSPCA might not be too impressed.
3. The poor puss may not be able elevate the 100ml bottle.
4. No accurate measurements as said puss may just lay down with exhaustion.
5. Possibility of next door neighbour nicking your stash.
6. Would need to attach a data recorder as well to know severity of activity.

My way is brilliant......... I could design another calculator to guage the number of revolutions achieved over a given distance and speed of those revolutions.

You are trying to use centrifugal force to *separate* the ingredients then?

Back
Top Bottom