What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Accurate Flavour Weight Measurements

For some reason, the photo or whatever isn't appearing on my screen.

Just looked at handheld stirrers and, as Richard said, I'm sure the attachement wouldn't fit the bottles I'm using.

its a and will even fit in a 10ml size bottle....whizzzzz
Norpro Cordless Mini Mixer

I just invert then reset the bottles once every so often. You don’t want to introduce too much air. I think it’s possible to shake or stir the life out of it.

Lol, its a quick whizz, much like you do with juice,soups n the like.....to blend, using a gadget effortlessly.
How much air is too much air do you know?
You would really really really need to go some to shake or stir the life out of it, I doubt anyone of sound mind could be bothered doing that for hours on end.

Last edited:
Lol, its a quick whizz, much like you do with juice,soups n the like.....to blend, using a gadget effortlessly.
You would really really really need to go some to shake or stir the life out of it, I doubt anyone of sound mind could be bothered doing that for hours on end.
I've often wondered how long it would take to eat a full can of baked beans on toast with a cocktail stick :56:

No even the kind of person that would buy a special tiny blender to stir liquid? It’s no even needing a blend, there’s nae chunks in it ffs!

Your poor long suffering wife. “is that you in there wi yer tiny blender again ya mad bastard!?”

Last edited:
No even the kind of person that would buy a special tiny blender to stir liquid? It’s no even needing a blend, there’s nae chunks in it ffs!

Your poor long suffering wife. “is that you in there wi yer tiny blender again ya mad bastarf!?”

So that's a naw then:D

Back
Top Bottom