What's new

Absolute noob needs help

Mike Carroll

Hi guys and in advance I thank you for your help.

I have many many questions so let's get started.

I have just ordered my first ever unflavoured base with 3 mg nicotine. And alongside I bought pineapple made by capella. How much do I put in a 100ml bottle to make it nice and do I need to sweeten it as I saw some flavour enhancer????. Please understand that I shake very very bad so dropping flavour in isn't an option so a good ml around would be great. I appreciate it will vary from what I like to what others do but just need a starting point.
Also what sort of time does it need to steep. Or is it already steeped due to being premised at source

Now for part two and the many questions

What is the best way to buy the base liquid. I quite like the idea of the premixed as I can't mess that up.
Also can anyone suggest good suppliers of premix or stand alone.

Also what flavours do people recommend and again where from.
I only really like fruit types.

How long with liquid be ok for after opening. E.g. buy a 1lt bottle and use first 100ml. How long will the base hold now open.

Any and all helps appreciated. I am very nervous about doing it myself and need to know it's worth the effort. As said above I shake too much to build coils so this is a challenge in itself.

@Mike Carroll this has helped a lot of people get into mixing DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...st-(Quality,-Pricing-&-Discount-Codes).78708/ Capella flavourings normally recommend using 15% flavour so put that in to your mixing calculator (I used POTVs calculator) and that will tell you. Try making and vaping it first and if you want it sweeter then just add some sweetener, fruit flavours are pretty much good to go from making but I normally leave it for a couple of days.
Good luck and don't be nervous it's easier than you think.[emoji3]

Look up the reviews for your concentrate, 1 capella flavour might be stronger than others or weaker, if mixing 100ml bottle 10% will be 10ml 15% 15ml and so on, best to start weaker and work your way up, personally start with a 10ml bottle until you have your percentage worked out. I would buy Pg vg and NIC separately, it's not anymoredifficult to do. Keep your stuff in a dark cool cupboard and it should last many months.fruit flavours try inawera or flavour art for good quality concentrate

It depends if it is standard or extra strong. I use Capella extra strong concentrates at around 8% usually but tbh it's a matter of trial and error. You are much better off making a smaller batch of 10-30ml and testing it first.

Also worth having a look at the thread on he regarding different steeping methods.

To answer your main question,

http://www.capellaflavors.com/products/golden-pineapple-flavor-concentrate-13ml.html

Start at 10%. i.e. 1ml pineapple + 9ml premix = 10ml eliquid.

See what you think, then add a bit more if necessary. (1% = 0.1ml).

I do not own that flavour myself, so I cannot comment on how good it is as a single flavour vape, but you should know most of the eliquids in the shops are blends of 2 or more flavours. Single flavours can feel like they are missing something sometimes. But you can buy blends as concentrates from some suppliers if you don't want to take the plunge and buy multiple flavours to mix yourself.

As for ageing, I would suggest that a single fruit flavour can be used straight away.

Back
Top Bottom