Vape Club
What's new

85/15 Help

Phil M

Postman
ive got some 85vg, how do I put that into a calculator, I don’t have extra pg so I can’t add more of that, I just want to add my flavour (pg based) And nicotine

Royal Flush Vape
Hi @Phil M - what nic do you have? Is it 72mg? You need 4.2% of the mix to be 72mg nic to get you 3mg overall nic strength. You then only have 11% (well 108 to be precise) to add flavour to keep it at 85 / 15 ratio:

upload_2017-12-22_22-56-27.png

ive got some 85vg, how do I put that into a calculator, I don’t have extra pg so I can’t add more of that, I just want to add my flavour (pg based) And nicotine

I'm confused, do you have a mixture of 85vg/15pg as a base? Or area you aiming to mix a recipe equalling to 85/15?

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
THE problem I’m having is I can’t obviously just adjust the amount of pg/vg Cos I’ve got what I’ve got and that’s it

Premier Ecigs
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. What ratio do you want? I'm still a bit confused I'm sorry I don't understand what you're trying to do because if you have a flavor shot wouldnt that be a one time use? Or are you trying to do a certain ratio? It also depends what your nicotine is? VG.pg. or both. So let me know what you're trying to achieve and I'll help you out

Back
Top Bottom