What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

72mg freebase vs 72mg nicsalts

lediscjockey

Postman
Is there a massive difference between the two.
Ive just got some new concentrates to try out and was wondering if i should dabble with nicsalts or not.
Since the past couple of years ive been using freebase nicotine for all my juices. But my fruits tend to lose flavour after 6 months or so. Coulld be the concentrates as well i dunno.Ive mentioned this in another thread.
All my juices are mixed 50/50 PGVG.
Tobacco at 6mg and fruits at 3mg and some fruits at 6mg.
Will nicsalts be better for my fruits?
Or just stick to freebase nic?

Can't answer your question as i don't use salts but i do mix and often mix big batches of liquid.
If you place mixed liquid in the freezer it will come out as fresh as the day you put it in there which may be an alternative solution to your problem.

Can't answer your question as i don't use salts but i do mix and often mix big batches of liquid.
If you place mixed liquid in the freezer it will come out as fresh as the day you put it in there which may be an alternative solution to your problem.
thanks for the tip but unfortunately i do not have a big enough freezer to store juice.

I've not noticed much of a difference. Ive tried a few types of salts on mtl and dtl juice, all have been fine for me but when I had 3 in the freezer I made 30 ml all of the same liquid at the same strength and ratio and all vaped pretty much the same to me.

I wouldnt use salts to dilute as if they were freeabse nic. Just for pods at >15mg.

I find the resulting flavour weird. Not bad, but not as good as with freebase nic.

as big of a fan i am of nic salts, so i can more comfortably smoke too high of a nic level, i have to admit nic salts sometimes also have more side effects than freebase does. (Sore throats, wheezing, etc)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom