What's new

Zeus juice - the black

Am I correct in thinking that Black Astaire is just Red Astaire concentrate with some blackcurrant added?

Am I correct in thinking that Black Astaire is just Red Astaire concentrate with some blackcurrant added?
No, Zeus juices black astaire is nothing like red astaire.

To me anyway, iv mixed up tjuice red astaire and tried adding a lot of different brands blackcurrant to it.

Zeus juices the black is fekkin awesome, the one and only juice I have been hooked by.

No, Zeus juices black astaire is nothing like red astaire.

To me anyway, iv mixed up tjuice red astaire and tried adding a lot of different brands blackcurrant to it.

Zeus juices the black is fekkin awesome, the one and only juice I have been hooked by.
If wrong I stand corrected?
I just seem to remember it mentioned a good while back and I tried it out myself, adding 5 drops of FA Blackcurrant per 10 ml of RA concentrate and it worked a treat.
BA is ok for me but I can get fed up of it quite quickly so never became an ADV.

If wrong I stand corrected?
I just seem to remember it mentioned a good while back and I tried it out myself, adding 5 drops of FA Blackcurrant per 10 ml of RA concentrate and it worked a treat.
BA is ok for me but I can get fed up of it quite quickly so never became an ADV.
Red astaire is nothing like Zeus black astaire with or with out added blackcurrant, imo

Red astaire is nothing like Zeus black astaire with or with out added blackcurrant, imo
Agreed that RA is nothing like BA but the flavour profile changed dramatically of the RA when the blackcurrant was added.
Also apart from the added blackcurrant of the BA they do share quite similar flavour characteristics, anise, eucalyptus, berries and grape.

Ok so I've managed to make something similar that actually tastes really nice. You'll need 3 ingredients from 3 different places....

1: Base liquid

http://www.juicecabin.com/e-cig-base-liquids/100-pre-mixed-base-liquid-250ml.html

2: First concentrate

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/121906123621
From the drop down options choose "Black Astaire" (quantity is up to you).

3: Second Concentrate

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/20ml-red-label-gold-standard-product.html
From the drop down list choose "Blackcurrant" (quantity up to you)

To make 100ml
75ml Premix
15ml Blackcurrant
10ml Black Astaire

Unless you love aniseed the Black Astaire is far too strong on its own which is why I mixed it with the Blackcurrant. You may find tweaking the ratios gives you a better flavour depending on your tastes but that's a good starting point.

Ive tried the above mix and the TW BC is overpowering. I would try 15% Black stairs by Vapours R US and 8% TW BC.

Ok, like you all I've been hooked on The Black for about a year, but it was costing me so much. I read this tread a few times and took bits and pieces from everyone's ideas and pieced together, what I think is about as close as you can get. The 3 ingredients are:

Blackcurrant
Menthol
Black Astaire

I've been experimenting with different ratios and mixes and I've got to a point that I'm really happy and have now bulk made lol.

The only thing I would say is I think mine is a cross between The Black and Black reloaded. That's because I like my vapes quite cold, so I tend to use more menthol.

Here is a screen shot of my mix calculator so you can see what ml's and quantities I use. It's based on a 100ml at 3mg nicotine on a 80/20 ratio.

I would love to know what you all think.

Also as a final note, make sure you leave it to steep for a minimum of 7 days to let the flavours come out. I also give the bottle a little shake everyday but the longer you can leave it the better. X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170818-165009.png
    Screenshot_20170818-165009.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 131
Ok, like you all I've been hooked on The Black for about a year, but it was costing me so much. I read this tread a few times and took bits and pieces from everyone's ideas and pieced together, what I think is about as close as you can get. The 3 ingredients are:

Blackcurrant
Menthol
Black Astaire

I've been experimenting with different ratios and mixes and I've got to a point that I'm really happy and have now bulk made lol.

The only thing I would say is I think mine is a cross between The Black and Black reloaded. That's because I like my vapes quite cold, so I tend to use more menthol.

Here is a screen shot of my mix calculator so you can see what ml's and quantities I use. It's based on a 100ml at 3mg nicotine on a 80/20 ratio.

I would love to know what you all think.

Also as a final note, make sure you leave it to steep for a minimum of 7 days to let the flavours come out. I also give the bottle a little shake everyday but the longer you can leave it the better. X

Hi,

Very new to this, just started mixing some standard flavours but close to vomit every time :confused: however, i remember Zeus reloaded very well! it was my go to flavour and always loved it!

i will try this for sure...

do you have the concentrate names to hand? where to buy etc?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom