What's new

Yellow cake

xcrs79x

Initiate
So i got given some yellow cake concentrate from somebody but not quite sure what to do with it, any ideas greatly appreciated!

I do DIY just not sure what to mix with it!
Found some comments for the Flavour West Yellow Cake concentrate:

"A must for me. Nice and moist cake flavor. Goes very well with peach and lemon."
"Awesome cakey flavour. I use this for desserts. Really good at 5%"
"Really unique taste, different from any other I have tried, excellent in mixes with pie crust and other baked concentrates."
"a little drop of this brings out the good in you juice tasty and sweet"
"It's pretty close to cake but it needs help from other flavours. Not a bad flavour."
"It strikes the perfect tones of vanilla, bread and sweet. It's perfect to add depth to a dessert of bakery based flavor. I'm still working with the flavor, but anywhere from 3-5% to start is a good beginning to start from when working with this flavour"
"Add some sweetener and you have a perfect angel food cake."
"The only downside to this flavor is that it really gunks my coils over time even at low percentages."
"It definitely needs a steep"
"added to Bavarian cream, sweet cream, vanilla cupcake and a touch of sweetner.........you've got Twinkies"
" in small amounts to add that cake note to custards"

recipes:
http://www.ejuicerecipeforum.com/ejuice/community/tags/yellow+cake/

hope that helps, sounds versatile.

Found some comments for the Flavour West Yellow Cake concentrate:

"A must for me. Nice and moist cake flavor. Goes very well with peach and lemon."
"Awesome cakey flavour. I use this for desserts. Really good at 5%"
"Really unique taste, different from any other I have tried, excellent in mixes with pie crust and other baked concentrates."
"a little drop of this brings out the good in you juice tasty and sweet"
"It's pretty close to cake but it needs help from other flavours. Not a bad flavour."
"It strikes the perfect tones of vanilla, bread and sweet. It's perfect to add depth to a dessert of bakery based flavor. I'm still working with the flavor, but anywhere from 3-5% to start is a good beginning to start from when working with this flavour"
"Add some sweetener and you have a perfect angel food cake."
"The only downside to this flavor is that it really gunks my coils over time even at low percentages."
"It definitely needs a steep"
"added to Bavarian cream, sweet cream, vanilla cupcake and a touch of sweetner.........you've got Twinkies"
" in small amounts to add that cake note to custards"

recipes:
http://www.ejuicerecipeforum.com/ejuice/community/tags/yellow+cake/

hope that helps, sounds versatile.
Cool thanks for help! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom