What's new

Wow - RY4 / Cookie Dough combo

davrog

Achiever
This isn't true 'mixing' as such (with concentrates), but this morning I just mixed some premixed RY4 (from LiQuid) and Cookie Dough (from Drip Drop Vapour), both 12mg - at a 50/50 ratio.

Cannot tell you how AMAZING this mix tastes! Both juices really compliment eachother. There's a slighlty tougher (but pleasant) edge from the tobacco, but the creamy cookie dough on the exhale is just divine.

This combo is my new favourite all time vape! :)

Ginger nut with a well matured custard or Drip Drops Burley Tobacco with an amaretto mix what I had made.
Happy accidents that are very, VERY Nice...

This isn't true 'mixing' as such (with concentrates), but this morning I just mixed some premixed RY4 (from LiQuid) and Cookie Dough (from Drip Drop Vapour), both 12mg - at a 50/50 ratio.

Cannot tell you how AMAZING this mix tastes! Both juices really compliment eachother. There's a slighlty tougher (but pleasant) edge from the tobacco, but the creamy cookie dough on the exhale is just divine.

This combo is my new favourite all time vape! :)

me will have to try this as still loving the cookie dough but my first bottle of ry4 was quite an overload on the caramel so my next bottle was lowered and now a bit muted. was wondering what i could add to it to give it a boost so thanks for the post davrog

me will have to try this as still loving the cookie dough but my first bottle of ry4 was quite an overload on the caramel so my next bottle was lowered and now a bit muted. was wondering what i could add to it to give it a boost so thanks for the post davrog

Honestly, mrdj I've mixed a few premade liquids in my time, but this mix really stands out. Feels completely 'right'. I guess it's a bit like RY4 but with a smoothed off 'cookie' exhale, in place of the sometimes sickly caramel taste. Lovin' it!

I've just started experimenting with Tobacco mixes and im pleasantly surprised so far..

From a creamy cinnamon Cigar to a dark tasting vanilla coffee tobacco.. Yum yum.

A really nice one is FlavourArt Soho.. I'm getting a creamy biscuit (tastes similar to FA Cookie) with a smooth dark tobacco in the background.. Also yum yum :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom