What's new

Why are most of my mixes crap?

I would definitely buy the book if it's an e-book.. we just need a simple step to step guide to understand it all. I'm definitely going to stop buying these concentrates that make you believe it's going to give you the Snickers or Rocky Road you want in a single concentrate.. every time they taste shit! I might look into the one shot concentrates though, I'm assuming they have multiple concentrates mixed into them?

OK seriously what you need to do is understand flavours, and what flavours make what - this might sound obvious, and I don't mean flavour concentrates
Get a good classic cookery book, not some modern white, something like Larousse gastronomique, look at the sauces, desserts, bouquet garni

This will give you an appreciation of what works with what, and an understanding of how there are many routes to the same end

Once you understand flavours, experiment around the ones that are known to work well

As @Dripworx has said, make many variations and take notes

Work on components separately then work on the balance after.

It doesn't have to be complicated, but have patience, mix some juice, note what it is, vape it immediately ( important ) then forget it for a few weeks

Vaping immediately will start to build an appreciation of what things should end up being like after a steep

Remember a steep will not make a rank juice good, it will only make a good juice better, or in some case's just more rounded

Above all else have fun!

You need fun and excitement in the mix as without it it is an unrewarding long road!

OK seriously what you need to do is understand flavours, and what flavours make what - this might sound obvious, and I don't mean flavour concentrates
Get a good classic cookery book, not some modern white, something like Larousse gastronomique, look at the sauces, desserts, bouquet garni

This will give you an appreciation of what works with what, and an understanding of how there are many routes to the same end

Once you understand flavours, experiment around the ones that are known to work well

As @Dripworx has said, make many variations and take notes

Work on components separately then work on the balance after.

It doesn't have to be complicated, but have patience, mix some juice, note what it is, vape it immediately ( important ) then forget it for a few weeks

Vaping immediately will start to build an appreciation of what things should end up being like after a steep

Remember a steep will not make a rank juice good, it will only make a good juice better, or in some case's just more rounded

Above all else have fun!

You need fun and excitement in the mix as without it it is an unrewarding long road!

I'll buy your book also.

Im not really writing a book, i can barely write my name [emoji23][emoji23]

Back in your box,

None mentioned recipies lol

upload_2016-10-5_19-44-52.png

Back
Top Bottom