What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which are the key points to make a great MTL DIY e-liquid?

Spaniard

Hi there, I've been mixing some Tribeca clones that taste great on my TFV8 tank but in my wife's eGO AIO they are nearly tasteless, should I use different PG VG percentages or flavors... I don't know, could anyone give me a clue?
Cheers-Saludos

Hi Spaniard, as far as I'm aware, MTL works best with a 50/50 pg-vg ratio. I haven't MTL'd for at least two years though, so someone else will have more details.

I'm mixing a Basic Tribeca Clone
10% The Flavor Apprentice RY4 Double
1 drop of Acetyl Pyrazine per 5 ml of finished juice
60-40 GV-PG 0.3% nic

Iv'e mixed for mtl and sub ohm using the same liquid and percentages. One was a Heisenberg concentrate and the other was Hangsen's highway. Highway at 7% was lovely in my mtl tanks, but too strong in my sub ohm. The Heisenberg was way too strong in my sub ohm tanks, but also fine in my mtl tanks.

In my limited experience, if it tastes good in your sub ohm tank. You need to up the percentage of concentrate to feel it in your mtl tank.

Back
Top Bottom