What's new

Where to buy quality VG nicotine base concentrate in UK

tudor.popovici11

Initiate
Hi

I am looking to buy some nicotine base highest possible concentration in VG (most likely 72% in the UK) and I am having a really hard time trying to find a decent place to order from.

I have read so many forums and people recommending all kinds of websites for cheap nicotine and others saying it's crap, peppery and smells like dead animals.

I know even some of the 'premium' juices are peppery and I hate that. To clarify, I'm not allergic to VG or PG or any other acids or sweeteners used in juices. I only vape 3mg and even though not all 3mg liquids are the same (some can be harsher, some can be weaker), some really are harsh/peppery and give me a sickening sensation and even a heartburn which I'm close to 100% sure it's because of the nicotine used.

The main reason I want to buy it now is to avoid paying £1 for every 20mg nicotine shot after 20th May. All I want is to keep buying juices in 0 or make them myself and add a few drops of nicotine, considering it won't completely ruin the juice..

What I am looking for is high quality nicotine, clean, odourless and not ridiculously overpriced also it must be diluted in VG.

I also don't care where it's coming from or where it's manufactured, whether it's Ireland, India, Switzerland, Italy Greenland, Antarctica or Mariana Trench as long as it's good quality.

Please help before TPD kicks in.

Thanks in advance.

Darkstar
My VG nic is odourless, on another note I would not recommend sniffing it to see if it is odourless, it's a poisonous substance!

I personally haven't tried anything from Darkstar yet and therefore I cannot have an opinion. I'm asking for opinions from those who have tried them and they have also tried others as well to be able to compare.

But judging from other opinions online this is what I can say.

What about all the bad batches from Darkstar?

I was just about to order from them a few days ago before reading what people had to say about them.

It's cheap, I'll give you that but I haven't read one comment saying "buy it, it's fantastic!". I think it's the cheapest on the market which is great as most people can afford it but.
To compare it to cars for example, Darkstar feels more like a Dacia which is like 'only 9 grand new, that'll do! And I can drive it to town to get my missus a £1 bucket full of flowers too cause I can afford it now'. And I'm more after a Mondeo which has all the features at a reasonable price and it's smooth.

Thing is, they either don't care about their margins, they care about their vaping bros. Or it's poundland style where cheap things are over priced and whatever is 'just a pound, wow, what could possibly go wrong for that price' (like the e-liquids) it is normally of ' not supposed to be used by humans' quality.

Lucemill seems like the same sort of company

Question is: Are people recommending it because they work for them, because it's cheap, because they cannot tell whether it's good or bad so they'll recommend it anyway because it's cheap or is it actually decent?

I found Darkstar to be both excellent value and quality, the other nicotine I bought was hideously overpriced and bloody awful. I've had no issues with any of the stuff I bought from them (and I've bought quite a bit), including nicotine purchased on a 3-4 different occasions. Their customer service is also excellent.

Last edited:
Darkstar are very reputable and if you aren't happy with it they will take returns, they have very high quality control, I have only ever used them though, when people on here had 'issues' they came on this forum and helped out.
They are a well respected and trusted seller on this forum.
Spectrum vape also sell VG nic at a good price but I haven't used them so couldn't tell you what the quality is like but their juice is lovely.
Personally I'd use Darkstar out of the trust the users on this forum have for them.
Also with VG nic as it's thick it needs a really good shake before you use it as the nic can concentrate in 1 area, usually towards the top.

Also when I say problems I think people were getting paranoid before the tpd laws come in, so take anything you read bad about them with a pinch of salt.

Also when I say problems I think people were getting paranoid before the tpd laws come in, so take anything you read bad about them with a pinch of salt.
Thanks for your help man @Flipside

I probably will go with darkstar
I was looking for vg nicotine just because flavourings come in pg anyway. Plus pg can be harsh so I'm trying to avoid it as much as I can.
Returning the nicotine right now is not an option as in about a week and a bit I won't be able to buy any.
I've posted this because right now, me and others who haven't stocked up yet will have to take a leap of faith and get some from one of the vendors. The only problem is that if it turns out to be crap, I'll have to use it anyway cause 20mg nicotine shots are highly overpriced and I'm not willing to buy them.

What about Lucemill?

Haven't used them but lots of people here seem to rate them, only problem being their nic is supplied in plastic bottles so will need decanting into amber glass bottles.

Back
Top Bottom