What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to buy mixing supplies from

The nail varnish is on the outside of the syringe and dries quickly, so it shouldn't be an issue.

The nail varnish is on the outside of the syringe and dries quickly, so it shouldn't be an issue.
So are the markings; although, it is irrelevant whether they are on the outside or inside(!?!). However, you have avoided the question with regards to this solvent i.e. nail varnish and whether it reacts with Nicotine, PG/VG etc. and the subsequent impact it has on the chemistry of these liquids??

Just to remove any doubt - I do not want to add another ingredient in order to prolong the life of a PE syringe and rather pay extra for glassware which can be sterilised and maintained easily. What say you?

Totally agree- I was just relaying an old trick used to stop the glycerin based liquids erasing the measurements- glass is way better.

Cheers guys will be ordering my stuff throughout this week when I get chance will let you know how I get on

Cheers guys will be ordering my stuff throughout this week when I get chance will let you know how I get on

Ps if you use Vapeinc for the nicotine (crystal clear nic aswell)

Remember the discount code

POTV15

Back
Top Bottom