What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to buy mixing supplies from

cushy87

Hi guys I'm thinking of starting to mix my own juice where would you recommend buy a mixing kit from any suggestions would be much appreciated
Cheers

I mix 0mg so.. Bought my kit from LT Ecigarettes (starter bottles and syringes etc) and then supplies from Vapable VG & PG, Perfumers Apprentice Concentrates and some Tjuice.

On a tip from @hugget I bought some further dropper bottles from cream supplies.

LTE also to base with Nicotine in which are highly rated if that helps.

I started mixing last week and got the PG/VG as recommended by hazard93. The nicotine for £8.49/100ml from Vape Inc. The PA/Cap concentrates from Vapable. I will order some glassware i.e. mixing cylinders, beakers, bottles etc. tomorrow from Cream Supplies. I might also get some glass syringes from fleabay as the markings on the plastic ones are already rubbing off!

To stop the markings coming off the syringes, get some clear nail varnish from your missus, and put a coat over the measurements- this will stop them disappearing if PG/VG goes on the sides of the syringes.
This is an old mixers trick, and it works.

I got all mine from Justvape 247, they do all the equipment, liquids & flavourings. Quite a selection on the flavourings too

To stop the markings coming off the syringes, get some clear nail varnish from your missus, and put a coat over the measurements- this will stop them disappearing if PG/VG goes on the sides of the syringes.

I nice simple solution to a rather frustrating occurence! Cheers for that!

No worries, it does the job- nothing worse than not being able to read the calibrations.

Thanks for the tip, no problems getting the nail varnish but will it react with Nicotine, PG/VG? and/or taint these liquids in the process?

Back
Top Bottom