Innokin
What's new

Where do you get your glass dropper bottles from?...

Trotters

Postman
I got mine from Ampulla, but they seem to leak a bit, so wondering if anyone knows of any others?.

Cheers

Smoore
I got mine from Ampulla, but they seem to leak a bit, so wondering if anyone knows of any others?.

Cheers
Someone posted here a little while ago about good and cheap amber glass bottles and dropper caps they got in Boots the chemist.

I've used Ampulla bottles, never had an issue of them leaking, completely the opposite, sometimes the rubber part of the squeezy tip would 'glue' itself to the top of the glass bottle. An absolute farce trying to get the lids off.

Vape Green
I bought amber bottles from 2 different sellers on eBay

First ones leaked, the second ones after some use the dropper starts to come off the lid... I gave up and switched to plastic

Innokin
It was ages ago, but let me have a look through my purchase history when I get home from work, should be able to find it.

AcmeFog
These ones are decent, had them since April and haven’t had any problems with leaking or the droppers falling off or anything. The listing for the ones I got isn’t there any more but the seller is called innavir, they also sell herbal extracts and suchlike as well as the empty bottles. here’s a link to some 30ml ones. The ones I got are 50ml, if you have a look through their other items you’ll prob find various sizes and colours.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/121169383545

Elux
Back
Top Bottom