What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

When experimenting do you make 10ml or 30ml samples?...

Trotters

Postman
Ive tried both, I prefer to try 10ml first so I'm not wasting my flavour, pg, vg & nicotine if its no good but I feel like 10ml doesn't last long enough to test properly, yet 30ml again is a lot of liquid if its no good but at least it gets a longer test.

Just curious what others do really.

Thanks

I usually make 22-27 ml in a 30ml bottle, depending on how confident I am that it's going to be good.

I just got a load of bottles delivered today 10ml 30ml & 50mls the smaller of the two sizes are for doing future test batches

I vary it alot, if its something completely new to me, I will always make 10ml.
If its something i feel is going to be half decent I will make 30ml or so. So that i dont have to wait as long for it to be ready again :)

5ml if really not sure about a mix, up to 30 if more confident and never add nic until I'm sure I like it

For me it depends on the volumes and number of different concentrates in my recipe. Just makes ot easier if you're not trying to weigh out tiny amounts. Usually 18-25ml in 30ml bottles.

On flavourart they suggest making a 2ml sample. Just thinking about it, it seems like enough to establish whether it is going to be something that you can vape or not. It might take a bit more than that if you want to test how the steeping process affects the eliquid.

However, with a 2ml sample you're going to require an accurate scale in order to properly weigh say 1% of the concentrate. I tried counting drops once but it came out nowhere near to what my scale was reading.

Back
Top Bottom