What's new

Wee bit of help needed

Just pulled put a " forest berry" that's been steeping for 6 weeks great colour and no strange whiff of chemistry lol I'm saying a chemical smell that's the only way I can describe it , although its better its not got that unmistakable flavoured smell I used a ten percent flavour 80/20 pg/vg for it don't laugh if this is stupid but can you add a touch more flavour after the fact?

I started vaping at 12mg. When I moved to a subtank I dropped down to 3mg.

Try making a batch of liquid without the nicotine and try that. Then you will find out if it's a bad batch of nicotine or not.
It might be worth removing a different ingredient each time as a process of elimination. Maybe some of the flavours individually are fine but when mixed together don't taste very nice?

It's probably worth as well trying single flavour mixes to see how they are on their own. Apart from the Lemon and Lime juice, what other recipes are you using? Have you had a look at the recipe section on here for some?

Aye, of course you can add an wee extra shot of conc after mixing a bottle.

Have you been shoogling the bottles about every other day or have they just been maturing in the drawer?

Lol aye giving them a good shoogle I haven't even got to mixing different flavours together much to my embarrassment its the single flavours that are causing me the sore head I've got it all out in front of me just now am going to try 3mg nic with 15% flavour see how that goes :-)

Think I've cracked it , the single flavours are ok , don't think I was using nuf flavouring , might invest in some better quality ones any suggestions would be welcome thanks

Garry, keep the faith, you'll get there. Capella flavours are reasonable quality, I have used some of them for quite a while. Most Capella flavours are used between 15 and 20%. Start at 15%, then trial and error time. You can up the % of a mix, but it is not quite so easy to lower it (but possible). Try to approach the problem methodically, discharging variables by testing only one at a time. I would start with testing the nic by making up some 0mg juice. Think about the type of flavours you like and mix those first, and make them simple flavours as complex flavours need more steeping time. Good luck, keep at it, and you'll begin to climb the learning curve :-)

Back
Top Bottom