What's new

Watermelon, Cracked It

Gitchy

Achiever
So I started DIY a couple of months ago and have finally got the juice I wanted to make after 8 or 9 attempts.

I bought a bottle of Ben Johnson's Snicklefritz a while ago and quite liked it. It's billed as watermelon and kiwi. When I started DIY i took a stab at replicating it and my attempt was seriously disgusting, way too much kiwi and way too much melon.

I've since given up trying to replicate that as it's far too sweet for me, almost sickening now, but I've been developing my own juice based on the flavours I think are used in it. I think I've now got it to exactly where I like.

Used 3% FA Watermelon, 3% TPA Watermelon, 1% FA Kiwi, 2% TPA Juicy Peach, 1% Marshmallow and 0.5% INW Cactus.

Now I'm still smoking as well so that's why the FA percentage is quite high for a mixed juice. I need to taste it. Also the FA watermelon's a bit rindy for my taste so that's why I've popped in the TPA as well, to sweeten it up a little. The kiwi and peach are there to sweeten as well and I do get a very slight taste of both, despite my shitty taste buds.

Just really want opinions on whether this is decent. I like it.

There's no way that recipe could be anything other than nice. I'll mix it up and give it a whirl, thanks. Will need to add kiwi to my next order first though. I find TFA watermelon to be as nice and as strong (as weak would be more accurate) as the FA watermelon, which is a first. I'll probably use FA white peach as it's the only peach I like.

There's no way that recipe could be anything other than nice. I'll mix it up and give it a whirl, thanks. Will need to add kiwi to my next order first though. I find TFA watermelon to be as nice and as strong (as weak would be more accurate) as the FA watermelon, which is a first. I'll probably use FA white peach as it's the only peach I like.

Thanks for the encouragement. Aye, I was using kiwi double and now I've got the FA one I've realised I don't like the double. Might try white peach myself when my pay day order goes in next week.

it does sound nice, thanks for sharing, have you added it to the recipe section? makes it easier to find in the future ;)

it does sound nice, thanks for sharing, have you added it to the recipe section? makes it easier to find in the future ;)

I will do. Just wanted some opinions first before firing it in there.

Edit: also need to think of a name.

This does sound good, appreciate the share! Gitchy Peachy Melon?

I like that idea. My brand name for my bathtub juice company would be Gitchys Gobblejuice :-)

The marshmallow is Tpa.

edit: That's it up in the recipe section now. Under Gitchy's Peachy Melons. Thought that sounded dirtier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom