What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VIP Divinity juice clone wanted

Vaping Hamster

Postman
Hi all, I currently use VIP divinity as one of my EDV's but at £4.50 a go for 10ml and the fact that I am just starting out in mixing my own I am wanting to try to recreate this.

I have searched the threads and interrogated google but cant seem to find anything close, I know I can go by trial and error but was just wondering if anyone has come across this or has any pointers that might make my experimenting a little easier?

The flavour is blueberry, pomegranate and cream and if I do go down the trial route would I be looking at equal measures or do some flavours need more/less concentrate?

Cheers, Hamster

Sorry but I`m not going to be able to help you much with this, I`m not familiar with that juice

I went straight from the cheap 70% PG mixes in spinners to mixing my own and I missed out on trying most of the premium E juices.

I`ve tried a few on-line recipes that are said to be clones of this or that but I`n none the wiser.

Often when you see the ingredients of an E liquid they generally just give you a run down on its main notes and don`t give you the full recipe.

I`d start with the main ingredients first, the blueberry, pomegranate at maybe 3% or 4% each to start with, add a little cream at 2% or 3% and maybe a little sweetener (if you think its needed) and mix a small 5ml bottle, let it steep for a couple of days and give it a go, this will give you some kind of starting point to work from.

I`m pretty new to all this mixing myself (about a year on and off)

Good luck.

I've also found VIP liquid recently and I must say, for a kiosk style store with lowish prices, they're very good. I've noticed a lot of their flavours are essentially "clones" of premium flavours. The one you're talking about is basically andromeda by space jam, try;
2% sweet cream
4% blueberry
4-6% pomegranate
1-2% sweetener (Ethyl Maltol/sucralose/cotton candy)
I think that's the average amounts for clone recipies I've seen for andromeda.
However, some say to use bavarian cream which doesn't taste right at all in my opinion. Meringue works well, just use a bit less sweetener.
I've not tried the VIP version but it can't be far off.

I've also found VIP liquid recently and I must say, for a kiosk style store with lowish prices, they're very good. I've noticed a lot of their flavours are essentially "clones" of premium flavours. The one you're talking about is basically andromeda by space jam, try;
2% sweet cream
4% blueberry
4-6% pomegranate
1-2% sweetener (Ethyl Maltol/sucralose/cotton candy)
I think that's the average amounts for clone recipies I've seen for andromeda.
However, some say to use bavarian cream which doesn't taste right at all in my opinion. Meringue works well, just use a bit less sweetener.
I've not tried the VIP version but it can't be far off.
Tastes just like "Real" caviar but I never had one... lol

Hi all, I currently use VIP divinity as one of my EDV's but at £4.50 a go for 10ml and the fact that I am just starting out in mixing my own I am wanting to try to recreate this.

I have searched the threads and interrogated google but cant seem to find anything close, I know I can go by trial and error but was just wondering if anyone has come across this or has any pointers that might make my experimenting a little easier?

The flavour is blueberry, pomegranate and cream and if I do go down the trial route would I be looking at equal measures or do some flavours need more/less concentrate?

Cheers, Hamster
Hi @Vaping Hamster , did you managed to find something close to Divinity? as my Mrs keeps pestering me to "mix" some...

Back
Top Bottom