What's new

Vapours r us

slugster

Postman
Vapours r us, are they any good. Seems to be a lot of mixed reviews. Are they worth a punt or am I better off leaving them alone . The one I would be interested in would be Heisenberg but can't find it. Has it been discontinued or am I looking in the wrong place , was on eBay.

Yeah Heisenberg is what I'm looking for. How does it compare to vampire bars version, I tried syco's version and it was horrible

I found the Heisenberg needed 25% at high VG, otherwise it tasted muted, but for the price, you can get plenty of it. I also added a bit Koolada for the win

Cheers krang found the Heisenberg I'll give it a try when it comes,how long do you steep this one ?
I don't. Just shake and vape 30ml is usually all gone in a couple of days haha. Will make 100ml bottle next might last longer! I mix at 80VG 20% is all good in my opinion.

I don't. Just shake and vape 30ml is usually all gone in a couple of days haha. Will make 100ml bottle next might last longer! I mix at 80VG 20% is all good in my opinion.
That sounds like a plan I'll be mixing 70/30 @5% nic 3.5 quid for 30ml u can't go wrong cheers

Just been Vaping t juice red Astaire, it's lovely. How does vr us red stairs compare

I started out using many of vapoursRus concentrates and there is a review thread on here , with a little bit more knowledge and experience of mixing now I still use them but they do take a high percentage of concentrate in most if you like a decent amount of flavour Ive found out that really for lots of basic flavours its better value buying concentrates from the bigger names from chefs vapours as they are MUCH stronger so better value and more reliable on flavour
Hiesenblag I found too perfumey and chemical tasting as did anyone I mixed it for compared to elsewheres mixes but was ok as a flavour with a bit of koolada added (about 1%) not outstanding though by any stretch of the imagination for me and friends

Black Astaire (now called Black Stairs on thier site for some reason is always fanatastic at 15% and found it to be one of the best Black Jack & Menthol type vapes out there , Red Astaire (now Red Stairs) for me and mates needs at least 20% its like a slightly menthol fruit gum type of mix but not as outstanding like the black astaire is good value though ,

In my opinion some of the vapursrus concentrates have been totally unuseable sadly and no 2 batches are the same ie had 2 of the 30ml rhubarb first was fantastic with capella custard so ordered more 2nd bottle tasted more like parma violets - go figure - likewise the strawberry was really bad tasting in anything steeped long or not 2nd bottle tasted like a weak water melon that I could still use lol , raspberry first was fantastic but then with second bottle in a saved ripple recipe I had to play around with the recipe again something I dont have to do with other concentrates and use far too much of it messing up the vg / pg ratio , far far too much messin

being honest for me only good concentrates from them I still use are skittles , black strairs , peach passion fruit mix , toffee and the vimto because a mate likes it the rest have been a bit hit and miss really and I have tried lots - a little bit of a false economy too due to the weakness of the concentrate .

A few went in the bin after I found TFA etc : )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom