What's new

Vanilla Ice Cream - Easy recipe here

vaporiser

Postman
I have been experimenting with concentrates for a while so I wanted to give this one a go. I've had a few attempts at this flavour and this is my latest and greatest attempt. I figured there would have to be Cream in this recipe and also Mint, although it's vanilla, the Mint will give the vape a cooling effect.. like ice cream.
For the vanilla.. I could've gone with any basic vanilla concentrate. But I decided to go with "California Dreaming" from Chef's Vapour. I would describe this concentrate as a vanilla milkshake flavour and it really completes this recipe. I would recommend the "California Dreaming" concentrate to everyone, it tastes great even on its own.. after just a week of steeping.. but best to be steeped for 4 weeks at least. It is very milky and a creamy, like a milkshake. Vanilla, but it is far from plain!
After choosing these 3 concentrates I then mixed them together at the following percentages:
Cream (Milky Undertone) (One On One Concentrates) - 3%
Spearmint (Natural) (Flavor West) - 1%
California Dreaming (Chef's Vapour) - 3%

30/70% PG/VG and 2mg nicotine was my personal preference.

I managed to steep the liquid for 5 and a half weeks before I finally decided to vape it today. Full of flavour, perfect dessert vape.
Improvements? - I would probably increase the Cream by 1% and California Dreaming by 2% at least. With the current recipe the flavour could be considered quite light.. but then it is a vanilla ice cream flavour.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Or at least just try the California Dreaming at 10%, you will love it.

Congrats on finding the right section to post in bud [emoji3][emoji3][emoji106][emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom