What's new

Total VG

Nope, not me. I do vape some high VG mixes , and use vg based nic to help. Most good concentrates seem to be pg based, so pure vg recipes are hard to come across. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Where do you get pure VG recipes from @CloudyBumpkin?

Nope, not me. I do vape some high VG mixes , and use vg based nic to help. Most good concentrates seem to be pg based, so pure vg recipes are hard to come across. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Where do you get pure VG recipes from @CloudyBumpkin?
hey, i don't blame you on the flavor side of things, my asthma just wont tolerate the pg at all it would seem :/

as for recipes.. i haven't really found any! I've recently got a batch of the Kandi Hed VG line but its a limited selection, although not without potential, but fining people who are making successful recipes is proving difficult!

at the moment I've stuck with simple 1, 2 and three flavor combinations (the latter not as successful) as there seems to be little info to give me a general direction... the old trial and error begins! haha

Sounds like hard work @CloudyBumpkin. Another range to try could be 'liquid barn' concentrates. An American company, chefsflavours stock them. Some are vg based, but not all of them. Any questions they normally respond fairly quickly.

Mixed a couple of all VG recipes and the only advice I can offer is to dilute the VG with distilled water @ 10% as this really helps with the liquid to be less thick. I also found that when mixing heat is your friend, roughly around the 40deg mark as this really helps the blending of flavours and don't forget that they generally need a longer steep time to bring the flavours up.

Mixed a couple of all VG recipes and the only advice I can offer is to dilute the VG with distilled water @ 10% as this really helps with the liquid to be less thick. I also found that when mixing heat is your friend, roughly around the 40deg mark as this really helps the blending of flavours and don't forget that they generally need a longer steep time to bring the flavours up.
I'd have to agree! So I've split one of my mixes into two bottles... one I've left just steeping in the cupboard with a shake every few hours.. the other I've left in my pocket for nearly a day (daring I know!).

I gotta say the difference in taste between the two is noticeable! The one that's been kept nice and warm in my pocket seems much more full of flavour and shakes far easier. I definitley think my next batch of juices I'll mix whilst warm and try a warm bath steeping protocol of some form as it's certainly made a difference so far.

Thanks again for the advice!

Oh forgot to mention.. tried mixing at 5% dilutant (distilled water) prior to adding flavour and it certainly made it easier to mix/shake!

So I've ordered some vg custard concentrates, along with some milkshakes and yogurts....

I know that 6 weeks is the average steeping time in particular for custard notes, but am i right in thinking this may be longer in pure vg mixes?

Back
Top Bottom